Old September 17th 17, 12:39 PM posted to
Default Singapore F1 1st Practice - strange problem with recording

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 19:33:02 +0000, David wrote:

I record the F1 GP on two boxes, the Virgin Tivo and the FreeSat Humax.

In both cases FP1 stopped about 2 minutes in.

On the Tivo it looked as though there should be about 1 hour 45 minutes
but it wouldn't skip past the first couple of minutes.

Has anyone else encountered this or am I the only one watching F1?

Oh, FP2 was recorded O.K.

Just realised that we had a power blip that morning.
I didn't initially consider it because I thought it was well before FP1
but it seems a logical explanation.

Surprised it didn't pick up and record the rest when the power came back
on, though.

Dave R