Old September 15th 17, 09:10 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default Singapore F1 1st Practice - strange problem with recording

Maybe it was being done with one of them Lemon Powered clocks?
Hides behind sofa.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
"David" wrote in message
I record the F1 GP on two boxes, the Virgin Tivo and the FreeSat Humax.

In both cases FP1 stopped about 2 minutes in.

On the Tivo it looked as though there should be about 1 hour 45 minutes
but it wouldn't skip past the first couple of minutes.

Has anyone else encountered this or am I the only one watching F1?

Oh, FP2 was recorded O.K.

Cheers

Dave R

---