Old September 11th 17, 11:16 AM posted to
Default What a tangled web we are weaving

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't get why he should even care? Its time to note that the human race
are a disparate and varied bunch and that if somebody is phased by a
small change they stand no chance to survive in the real world they will
have to live in.

about 10 years ago, our drama group received a letter: "We are always very
careful about what our children read and watch and when we saw you were
advertising a 'Family pantomime' we assumed it would be suitable. Imagine
our horror to find that the Baron - a married man - was actively flirting
with a younger woman."

I felt "poor children", what happens when they enter the real world?

from KT24 in Surrey, England