Old September 11th 17, 07:58 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default What a tangled web we are weaving

I don't get why he should even care? Its time to note that the human race
are a disparate and varied bunch and that if somebody is phased by a small
change they stand no chance to survive in the real world they will have to
live in.

However I'm sure the TV show makers are on this already, we look forward to
transexual fire brigade and Gypsy gender fluid families any day now. sigh.
Why should it be a big thing?
For goodness sake one of my bosses at work was transgender and this was the
1980s, who bloody cares?

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...

A Christian couple are reportedly threatening to sue a Church of England
primary school because it allowed a boy in their son's class to wear a
dress.

The family withdrew the six-year-old from the school and will now
educate him at home, alongside his eight-year-old brother, who was taken
out of school a year ago after a boy in his class also began to wear
dresses.

The boys' parents, Nigel and Sally Rowe, will argue that the school has
acted without due regard to pupils and not respected their rights to
bring up their children according to their biblical beliefs.

[...]

In a video for Christian Concern, a campaign providing legal support to
the couple, Ms Rowe claimed her eldest son became "quite ill and
stressed" when a child in their eldest son's class wore a dress.

She added: "He was under stress partly because of the way he learns as a
boy - he enjoys being outside - and also the confusion that was caused
by having a boy in his class who decided to announce that they were
going to have a girl's name and be dressed as a girl."

http://tinyurl.com/y7qx829r

or

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-parents-sue-
school-allowed-wear-dress-uniform-transphobia-church-enland-
a7938926.html