Old September 10th 17, 03:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Advice requested: TV signal strength meter

"Eddie King" wrote in message
Am 10.09.2017 um 13:20 schrieb Woody:
"Eddie King" wrote in message
doh - replace strenth with strength

Am 10.09.2017 um 12:20 schrieb Eddie King:
Hi all,

could you please recommend a "budget" priced and reasonably
accurate TV signal strenth meter for aligning aerials for
terrestrial TV.

All comments gratefully received.

One of these should do from a reputable manufacturer.

http://www.fringeelectronics.co.uk/signalfinders.html

Thanks Woody,
they look very wideband to me. I was looking for something possibly
with a PLL Tuner sort of set-up, ie channel or at least channel
group selective.

You and me alike brother. There are such devices but you are looking
into four figures for all singing and dancing (as I used before I
retired from Arqiva) and there are others such as used by aerial
installers but you are still talking in the north end of the hundreds.

Would that I could afford or justify one!

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com