Old September 9th 17, 12:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

Default BT Call Protect

On 09/09/2017 13:37, Scott wrote:
Much as I enjoy winding up nuisance callers, I am now considering
returning my phone service to BT so I can sign up for Call Protect.

Any comments please on how effective this is? I just want to use the
BT and personal blacklists (as I cannot block international calls and
I am reluctant to block withheld numbers). I am interested to know
how much the 'usual suspects' are successfully disrupted.

I have found it has reduced the number of nuisance calls considerably,
but I still get the occasional one that appears to have spoofed a UK number.