Old September 8th 17, 04:02 PM posted to uk.tech.tv.sky
[email protected]

Default sky store film downloading by itself?

Anonymous wrote:
I knew about the Sky Anytime downloads. But there was a link in the planner
to access them. Can't see where on the Sky+ box to do this,so what's the
point, apart from having a programme already on the disc when I want to
order from Sky store. Seems a bit haphazard.

It is not just (or even normally) movies. Sky have lots of satellite capacity
and reserved space on the boxes to fill - so they preload it with a changing
slection of popular TV shows. For a movie to be included in their
selection must mean that it is an extremely popular one!