Old September 2nd 17, 10:06 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default Use a BT Youview box without an aerial?

On 02/09/2017 09:19, Brian Gaff wrote:

It could be of course that the software only allows bt routers to connect,
but I've never tried.

I have a Youview box connected to a Virginmedia router and it connects OK.

My one is connected to an aerial as well and I have not tried what
happens if you don't have an aerial connection. I have a vague
recollection that in the initial set-up it identified which region I am
in, but whether it does that via the aerial or the IP address I can't tell.

Jim