Old September 1st 17, 09:29 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
sintv[_2_]

Default Use a BT Youview box without an aerial?

On Friday, 1 September 2017 21:21:39 UTC+1, Chris Holmes wrote:
Hi All,

My daughter is moving into social housing, and the flat has neither an aerial or satellite (it's the spell checker nearly put satanic) connection.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a BT Youview box (on a non BT broadband connection). just for the catch up services without having an aerial connected?

You can use a tv just on broadband so I would imagine a Youview box could be used as well