Old August 25th 17, 10:13 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Yellow[_3_]

Default Scrambled?

In article , lid
says...

On Thu, 24 Aug 2017 19:56:19 +0100
"Woody" wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message
news
We sat down last night to watch the episode of Inspector Montalbano
recorded on Saturday evening on BBC4, but instead all we have is
1hr 58
mins. of a screen message saying that the channel was either
scrambled
or not available. I don't think I was doing any other recordings
that
could have overlapped with that one. It tried, and got the timing
right, it just didn't record the programme.

I see that Brian reported a failure of the BBC last night, were they
practising last Saturday evening, or was something else going on?

Any ideas? The PVR is a Humax Fox-T2.

--

We have one of those and it recorded perfectly. SWMBO watched it
Monday evening so it must have been OK.

Thanks. Just one of those things, apparently. I looked at the recording
via the Customised Firmware, thinking I would see if it would decrypt,
but it is listed as already decrypted, so I'll try the hard reset idea,
just in case.

You just need to turn the box off with the switch at the back and then
back on again after a few seconds. That is not a hard reset.