Old August 24th 17, 07:56 PM posted to
Default Scambled?

"Davey" wrote in message
We sat down last night to watch the episode of Inspector Montalbano
recorded on Saturday evening on BBC4, but instead all we have is 1hr
mins. of a screen message saying that the channel was either
or not available. I don't think I was doing any other recordings
could have overlapped with that one. It tried, and got the timing
right, it just didn't record the programme.

I see that Brian reported a failure of the BBC last night, were they
practising last Saturday evening, or was something else going on?

Any ideas? The PVR is a Humax Fox-T2.

We have one of those and it recorded perfectly. SWMBO watched it
Monday evening so it must have been OK.

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com