Old August 22nd 17, 03:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf[_2_]

Default HDMI cable

In article , lewhiggins
wrote:
On 22/08/2017 12:23, Mark wrote:
I need a new HDMI cable for my PS4 as the old one no longer works. Is
there much difference between cables on the market as there seems to
be loads at different prices?

For most purposes it doesn't matter, but not all HDMI cables are the
same and it may affect you depending on your setup. For an explanation
of the various versions see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Which tends to lead (pun alert!) on to the practical problem of HDMI cables
which aren't fully described at the point of sale, etc. Leaving the
potential buyer to guess. Its a bungle out there...