Old August 21st 17, 07:17 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default Cold reboot needed for TV

On 21/08/2017 14:13, Pinnerite wrote:

I have three pieces of Samsung equipment, a Galaxy smartphone, a laser
printer and a smart TV. They all work as described and have never given me a
minutes problems, once they had trained me to use them.

I have a Samsung colour laser. It works OK (sort of) but it prints 3 or
4 pages then goes through a cleaning cycle then prints another 3 then
another cleaning cycle and so on. It didn't do that when new but the
yellow toner mucks up the internal sensors very soon after.

Sometimes I think it would be quicker to write stuff out by hand!

Jim