Old August 19th 17, 08:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default That was a very quick and cheap slot filler

Should not the 1 show have been on?

I sometimes watch that. I think to be honest the 1 show only works due to
the presenters it gets. Most of the content would fall flat otherwise.

It takes good presenters to handle chaos and make it look good.
Back to Bruce he was the master at that of course. I don't think he really
worried about cock ups. People like them.

"David" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 19:10:56 +0000, Phi wrote:

BBC one 19:00 Sir Bruce Forsyth: Mr Entertainment

Probably been waiting in the wings for the last 10 years.

---