Old August 17th 17, 09:33 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default OK time to do another freeview re tune

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Yes, I know but the pesky little message needed to be placated. The first
attempt put my 800 channels back to the right ones, but left out the mux
with itv3/5usa etc, on it, so I removed the aerial, pressed tune and it
went, as expected into start up mode with a clean slate. This time when
aerial was connected all is well and all those old markers have been
removed decluttering the list again.

Excellent news. Glad it's all worked out eventually.