Old August 17th 17, 09:08 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OK time to do another freeview re tune

Yes, I know but the pesky little message needed to be placated. The first
attempt put my 800 channels back to the right ones, but left out the mux
with itv3/5usa etc, on it, so I removed the aerial, pressed tune and it
went, as expected into start up mode with a clean slate. This time when
aerial was connected all is well and all those old markers have been removed
decluttering the list again.

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
At least according to the apologetic likkle messate my set top box told
me over the wweekend. Lets see what happens this time.

Strange,
http://www.a516digital.com/p/freeview-updates.html only mentions
that three adult channels have closed on 3 August (the day after the big
retune the other week). Likewise
https://www.freeview.co.uk/biggerbetterfreeview only refers to the 2
August retune.