Old August 16th 17, 08:57 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Ian Field

Default Humax PVR9300T.

"Woody" wrote in message
news

"Ian Field" wrote in message

"Max Demian" wrote in message
On 14/08/2017 20:51, Ian Field wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:00:47 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Why is my Humax PVR9300T slower than a M$ OS?!!!!!

Using which processor?

Poking around the menus looking for that info invoked channel search -
it got BBC London again instead of BBC East.

Would an attenuator stop it doing that?

Manual tuning of the relevant UHF channels is the usual recommendation
to fix that problem.

Can't find the user manual and/or figure out the manual tuning
doofer....................

I'm after the Sandy Heath transmitter if you have any idea how to
proceed?

Didn't look very far for manual tuning did you?

http://www.superfi.co.uk/images/manu...00t_manual.pdf

Page GB61 section 10.2 is rather revealing - maybe?

Sandy channels are 27, 24, 51, 52, and 48.

The first number didn't find any channels - one of those after it found
several BBC channels, but put them in weird places.

Manually scanning just the Sandy Heath numbers didn't get any BBC channels
at all.

Not the result I was hoping, but BBC London was unwatchable.