Old August 14th 17, 05:35 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Maurice[_3_]

Default Retune, the son of

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 17:10:29 +0000, I wrote:

will go into Manual Tuning and see if I can find PSB2 there.

In Digital Manual Tuning I can only see:

Scan type Channel
-------- -------
Channel 59

Scan up
Scan down

Can't see any thing about PSB2 or how to find it's channel.

If I scan up or down, it finds various programmes on various channels

Is it just a case of doing that until "ITV1" pops up?

(What kind of channel number is it likely to be?!)

This is on a Sony Bravia KDL 37EX503.

--
/\/\aurice (Retired on Hants/Surrey border)