Old August 14th 17, 03:19 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Woody[_5_]

Default Retune, the son of

"Maurice" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 09:45:16 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

It might be worth me waiting till then to see if Ican get my odd
channels on the local mux to fall back in line with where they were
before.

Using the TV's SD Freeview only when 2 Freesat programs are being
recorded, yesterday I switched to Freeview and did an AutoTune.
But when then I selected '3' to get SD ITV1, it said 'No signal'
(same
with Ch.5 & Ch.5), although I could get BBC1 and BBC2 and e.g. ITV3.

What's happened to ITV1?

(Near Hindhead, on Hants/Surrey border)

--

You need to rescan the channel carrying PSB2 as that carries those
stations.

--
Woody

harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com