Old August 13th 17, 09:33 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default blackberries near Peterborough

On 13/08/2017 00:13, [email protected] wrote:
On 12/08/2017 22:53, Bill Wright wrote:
Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry
and caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of
the site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation
of trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and
head south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just
though there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown
and the area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road
(which is barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and
you will find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've
ever seen. I picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at
their best; pest free and sweet.

Bill

I grow my own.

So do I. But the ones I mention are better!

Bill