Old August 13th 17, 12:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Peeler

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:51:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:53:35 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Go to the Services at the junction of the A1 and the A605. The lorry and
caravan parking area is a long thin bit to the west of the rest of the
site. Go right to the end, in between the two rows of lorries and
caravans. At the end on the left in the corner is a little plantation of
trees, including some oaks. When nobody's looking nip into it and head
south about five yards and find the break in the fence. Just though
there is an old abandoned road. Everything is very overgrown and the
area is totally hidden. Walk a short distance along this road (which is
barely visible because of the plant growth) to the east and you will
find the best most luxuriant set of blackberry bushes I've ever seen. I
picked some but was short of time. They are absolutely at their best;
pest free and sweet.

Damnit I thought

THERE's the snag again, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world: