Old August 12th 17, 03:05 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default ITV Newsroom background

Yes its just production values really its cheap to do and so its done.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
On 2017-08-11, Dave W wrote:
In the ITV 'newsroom' which is mainly CGI, I find myself watching the
background more than the presenter. It's totally ludicrous, with hundreds
of
screens and open laptops all showing different pictures, yet nobody
watching
them. I look out for a screen featuring a man in a red lifejacket, soon
after the background has been started up. I wonder how long it runs
before
repeating. Then again I have seen the whole 'newsroom' behind the 'glass'
miraculously replaced by a view of the Thames behind the same 'glass'.

There is a youtube video with Mary Nightingale, showing that only the
newsdesk is real, in front of a green screen.

ITV News must have a very low opinion of its audience.

What amazes me is that you believed any of it in the first place.

--
Today is Pungenday, the 4th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3183
I don't have an attitude problem.