Old August 12th 17, 04:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Brian-Gaff

Default ITV Newsroom background

Perhaps they have sacked all their scenery painters.

From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
read my posts! :-)
"Dave W" wrote in message
news
In the ITV 'newsroom' which is mainly CGI, I find myself watching the
background more than the presenter. It's totally ludicrous, with hundreds
of screens and open laptops all showing different pictures, yet nobody
watching them. I look out for a screen featuring a man in a red
lifejacket, soon after the background has been started up. I wonder how
long it runs before repeating. Then again I have seen the whole 'newsroom'
behind the 'glass' miraculously replaced by a view of the Thames behind
the same 'glass'.

There is a youtube video with Mary Nightingale, showing that only the
newsdesk is real, in front of a green screen.

ITV News must have a very low opinion of its audience.
--
Dave W