Old August 10th 17, 09:21 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default When will the dummy channels be removed?

Well, True Christmas normally replaces one of the others, like True movies.

I also suspect that the constant renaming of channels but with similar
content is a ruse to make it impossible for them to be forced to after Audio
description.

The films Sony Movies put out nearly all have AD in the cinema versions and
on dvd, so it would I'd have thought be very difficult to justify their
current lack of this feature on any film they screen.

What is the matter with these people?

wrote in message
On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 09:14:07 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Anyone know when all the dummy old channels will go away on Freeview?

They're probably waiting until the Sparkly Tat Christmas Shoppe comes on
air.

Owain