Old August 10th 17, 08:18 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default When will the dummy channels be removed?

I have an issue with the adult channel rejig. Is it not a bit stupid to make
the next channel down from the highest so to speak to say adult section.
then have dummy channels? If little Johnny is clicking about he will see
this straight away and click down furiously in order to find a bit of tit
etc, rather than just getting a dead channel number.

"Indy Jess John" wrote in message
On 09/08/2017 09:14, Brian Gaff wrote:
Anyone know when all the dummy old channels will go away on Freeview?

I think this has been answered recently.
It was "a couple of weeks" for most of them (so around the third week in
August), but the Adult Channel ones will persist until early September.

Jim