Old August 6th 17, 09:31 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Pete Forman[_2_]

Default Retune, the son of

[top posted for Brian]

a516's FAQ has this to say.

3. When are all these "channels have moved" slates going to be removed?

The BBC's Senior Distribution Manager Neil Walker says the the holding
slides for BBC services will be removed after two weeks.

Freeview has been advising users on social media that the adult redirect
slates will be there until early September.

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/08/f...gust-2017.html

"Brian Gaff" writes:
Does anyone know when all the stilly markers will be removed from the
channel list the ones that say this xxx has moved?
It might be worth me waiting till then to see if Ican get my odd
channels on the local mux to fall back in line with where they were
before.

--
Pete Forman
https://payg-petef.rhcloud.com