Old August 6th 17, 07:08 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Wenvoe woes

On 06/08/17 13:43, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 10:00:18 +0100, Jeff Layman

Any comments on the poor SD reception?

Nothing very helpful, I'm afraid, but your comment about pixellation
and squeaks on sound reminded of or the problem we had here recently.
We receive Freeview Lite from a relay station, that only transmits a
limited number of channels (you're not picking up a relay are you?),
but our pixellation and squeaks seem to have gone away since the
recent re-tune. Were your problems before or after the re-tune?

The retune on Wednesday made no difference. See my reply to Terry Casey
for more info.

--

Jeff