Old August 6th 17, 06:00 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Jeff Layman[_2_]

Default Wenvoe woes

On 06/08/17 12:02, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 06/08/2017 10:00, Jeff Layman wrote:

Any comments on the poor SD reception?

It is likely to be interference from other transmitters in Wales (or
else you were not actually receiving from Wenvoe for some of the channels).

See my reply to Terry Casey

Somebody I know lives just outside Weston Super Mare and he has to
retune everything manually or else he collects a mixed batch of channels
from three different transmitters, which then suffer from interference
from other (sometimes stronger) signals also reaching his aerial.

I didn't attempt a manual tune. Maybe that would have been more informative.

--

Jeff