Old August 2nd 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default DAVE appeared on Freesat yesterday

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Dave W" wrote in message
news
Channel 157. But Dave Ja Vue is still only on Freeview.

Has "home" appeared too, or was that always there?

tim

Dunno. I only discovered Dave by noticing the Freesat channel number
appeared in the Radio Times on 1st August; up till then it was only
Freeview. Radio Times doesn't list Home.

I think Quest used not to be on Freesat, but it mst have been added some
time ago.

yes you are right

It's been there a few weeks, but I didn't twig that it was previously one of
the missing channels

(since they stopped catching up with Mythbusters there is nothing that I
watch on it)

all we need now is Alibi and Gold ;-)

tim