Old August 2nd 17, 04:46 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
tim...[_2_]

Default CBS Drama changed channel on Sky

"NY" wrote in message
o.uk...
"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article , says...

Why has CBS Drama changed channel to 269?
It is confusing my 90 year old mother.

You need to do a retune - see other thread in this group on said topic.

you don't need to retune a sky box, the rearrangements happen
automatically

But the number that you need to enter to select that channel still
changes, even if the retuning happens without any manual intervention.

but do people really type in the numbers

Once I get beyond 105, there are just too many to remember so I have to scan
the list (except for the news channels at 200,201)