Old August 1st 17, 01:36 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Max Demian

Default IOT] Bostik No,. 2

On 01/08/2017 13:03, Pinnerite wrote:
Pinnerite wrote:

I needed to plug the top of a small short black plastic tube. After
scratching my head for a bit, I remembered that I once had a tube of
Bostik number 2, kept in a garage drawer.

I recovered it, a little dusty but otherwise unaffected by the effluxion
of
time. After applying it I realised that I could not remember how long it
would take to cure. What's more the tube was now the partly rolled up
obscuring the instructions.

Googling produced no recognisable results for Bostik 2.

Does anyone on this NG recognise or have I woken up in a parallel world?

This is the reply that I received from Bostik (my guess is that it is
computer generated:

"Hello

Thank you for your e mail.

Unfortunately we have not heard of this product.

It might not have been manufactured in the UK.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope you can take the time to answer our very short customer satisfaction
survey by clicking the link below - Thank you."

Did I click the link? Yeah right.

You'll be asking for Pimms Number 2 next...

--
Max Demian