Old July 31st 17, 05:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default IOT] Bostik No,. 2

On 31/07/2017 16:21, Pinnerite wrote:
I needed to plug the top of a small short black plastic tube. After
scratching my head for a bit, I remembered that I once had a tube of Bostik
number 2, kept in a garage drawer.

I recovered it, a little dusty but otherwise unaffected by the effluxion of
time. After applying it I realised that I could not remember how long it
would take to cure. What's more the tube was now the partly rolled up
obscuring the instructions.

Googling produced no recognisable results for Bostik 2.

I found that as well - or rather there are a multitude of Bostik
products that mention no.2 and I couldn't be bothered to hunt through
over a million hits.

If you can't find the information on www.bostik.co.uk then I suggest you
carefully unroll the tube to read what it says.

Jim