Old July 31st 17, 04:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
pinnerite

Default IOT] Bostik No,. 2

I needed to plug the top of a small short black plastic tube. After
scratching my head for a bit, I remembered that I once had a tube of Bostik
number 2, kept in a garage drawer.

I recovered it, a little dusty but otherwise unaffected by the effluxion of
time. After applying it I realised that I could not remember how long it
would take to cure. What's more the tube was now the partly rolled up
obscuring the instructions.

Googling produced no recognisable results for Bostik 2.

Does anyone on this NG recognise or have I woken up in a parallel world?