Old July 28th 17, 07:51 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Aerial overhang

I was just wondering how the law might see a pole fastened to a convenient
fence post in my garden fence line at the bottom with an aerial on it. The
point is that it would point out toward the back alley overhanging it. Apart
from the temptation for the local yobs to attempt to damage it, does this
sort of thing contravene any laws? I as as if you have aerials on chimneys
or gable ends one often finds that they have to point out and overhang other
properties or public roads, albeit very high up.