Old July 22nd 17, 09:24 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John

Default I can't get rid of the smell

On 21/07/2017 17:29, Brian Gaff wrote:

Has anyone heard of this before? I know sometimes when you are ill you get
spurious smells but I don't think that is the case here, unless some bugs
living in my TV have taken up residency in my nose.

The most likely explanation is that the smell has got into your clothing
and you are carrying it around with you.

I had a doctor's appointment last year, with a doctor I was seeing for
the first time. She asked me how many I smoked, and I told her I hadn't
smoked for over 40 years. She thought that unusual because she could
smell the smoke. It seems that earlier in the day I had been in the
company of a friend who smoked, and the smell had got into my clothes,
and that is why she assumed I smoked.

Something similar may have happened to you with the smell from the TV.

Jim