Old July 14th 17, 06:46 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Indy Jess John[_2_]

Default Philips with extended accessibility

On 13/07/2017 22:44, Woody wrote:

Despite the fact that many people do not (for some reason) like
Philips - and that Philips now only licence the badge for a Chinese
made product - you will generally find a better quality LCD panel in
them than most other well known makes.

About 10 years ago, my CRT monitor failed and I decided to get a flat
screen replacement. I went into PC World and looked at all the monitors
they had powered up. I bought a Philips monitor because it had the best
colour and the clearest resolution of all the ones that size.

It is still working, now connected to its third PC tower. I have no
complaints about its quality or longevity.

Jim