Old July 13th 17, 08:45 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default Philips with extended accessibility

On Thursday, 13 July 2017 19:55:19 UTC+1, Indy Jess John wrote:
On 13/07/2017 16:32, Brian Gaff wrote:
I've been told by several sources that all manufacturers who sell tvs in the
USA are now forced to make the voice menu driven, ie they need to speak
menus.
Philips are making great play on this over here, so the big question is,
what is the way to find if these tvs really do have the voice. I bet its not
on by default and if its being forced on them by the fcc in the states,
surely we should now see it world wide?
Brian

Go to Richer Sounds who are usually helpful and knowledgeable, and ask
them to find out for you.

Jim

Good advice! In fact buy from them if you can.

RS dropped Philips TV's for 2 - 3 years after a row I had with them in 2009.