Old July 13th 17, 03:18 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default channel line-up

Well, my box does not do hd. Why should it, I'm blind the sound from sd is
the same.

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
I do wish they would leave stuff alone though. Every time I do a retune I
need to do it more than once as usually some seem to be unobtainable for
some odd reason.
Its just a bit of a silly way to go on. When they invented the system you
would have thought it might have been bomb proof in its specs.
Brian

I can understand why it wasn't when they "invented" it,

but it certainly should have been part of the spec for freeview plus for
seamless channel reorganisations