Old July 11th 17, 11:42 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Roderick Stewart[_3_]

Default Tennis on 1080i

My Echo device has probably given more false responses from the TV
than real ones from me actually asking it things. I only got it out of
curiosity when they reduced the price one weekend as part of one of
their special deals, but now that the novelty has worn off I mostly
just forget it's there. It'll probably end up in the junk room. At
least its power supply makes a reasonable phone charger.

Rod.

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:12:23 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I was trying out ambient and sleep sounds on the echo yesterday, Evey one of
theem is irritating due to lossy compression. the phasing effects and
swizzling background in the stereo are just going to do the opposite of
relaxing you.
Sounds like a cheap tape player where the tapes have stretched and snake
over the head rather then going in a linear way.
Absolute crap.
Brian