Old July 10th 17, 11:05 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default an easy way to share files and a strange thing in a BBC programme

On Monday, 10 July 2017 03:17:20 UTC+1, wrote:
Can anyone suggest any other way I can put a link on the Facebook page
that will simply open and won't involve Dropbox, and will work on every
sort of computer, old or new?

Save the file in Google Docs and create a "sharing" link.

Or abandon Facebook altogether and use Google Sites with a login-to-view password. (People can use their gmail account in Google Sites.)

Here is a Dropbox link to try.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n217f6fyod...6604a.jpg?dl=0

Dropbox always seems to hang my browser.

Owain