Old June 27th 17, 05:48 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Red Button Puzzle

Well its a very important birthday of the hole in the wall. The first one
was launched by Reg Varney in 19 and frozen to death. There are several
programs about it around the bbc web site. The future apparently is touch
screen and mobile phone interaction.

"Davey" wrote in message
news
The Red Button service is asking me to test my Cash Machine Knowledge.
It credits Getty Images and AndSim (?) for the images.

But it fails to explain what images, and how to take the test.

Most curious.

--
Davey.