Old June 20th 17, 07:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default wolfbane - problems?

"Java Jive" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:42:48 +0100, "NY" wrote:

"NY" wrote in message

Looks good. I notice that for my transmitter, Bilsdale, it doesn't list
COM8 on channel 37 602 MHz.

In fact for other main transmitters (eg Emley Moor) it doesn't list COM8.
Not that there's much that you'd want on COM8 :-)

It lists those transmissions that were included in Ofcom's data last
time I downloaded it, which, if you run your eye down the page update
logs at the bottom, was February this year.

Ah, maybe Ofcom have not included COM8 in their info for some reason. I last
scanned all the muxes in September 2016, using VLC to view the channels
within a mux and TSReaderLite to examine the data within the DVB-T streams
(it can't decode DVB-T2).

I've just tried again now and (for Bilsdale) it still works, though COM8 now
has more channels than it used to, with BBC RB2 - BBC RB 6 which are all
sub-SD 544x576. Maybe the RB channels are for Wimbledon and other transient
summer sports.