Old June 20th 17, 04:05 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
alan_m

Default wolfbane - problems?

On 20/06/2017 15:07, David wrote:
A long time since I last used wolfbane to point an aerial but as I'm at a
campsite and all the aerials seem to be pointing in different directions
with different vertical/horizontal alignments I thought I would give it a
go.

Site is there but doesn't load on my Android tablet.

The link is http://www.wolfbane.net/cgi-bin/tvd.exe? from a Google
search.

Not loading in Chrome/Windows8.1 either.

The Wolfbane home page loads for me and against the "UK digital TV
reception predictor" link it says in red lettering "(we are experiencing
intermittent extreme demand; please do keep trying)"