Old June 20th 17, 03:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_2_]

Default wolfbane - problems?

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:42:48 +0100, "NY" wrote:

"NY" wrote in message

Looks good. I notice that for my transmitter, Bilsdale, it doesn't list
COM8 on channel 37 602 MHz.

In fact for other main transmitters (eg Emley Moor) it doesn't list COM8.
Not that there's much that you'd want on COM8 :-)

It lists those transmissions that were included in Ofcom's data last
time I downloaded it, which, if you run your eye down the page update
logs at the bottom, was February this year.