Old June 20th 17, 02:21 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
NY

Default wolfbane - problems?

"David" wrote in message
A long time since I last used wolfbane to point an aerial but as I'm at a
campsite and all the aerials seem to be pointing in different directions
with different vertical/horizontal alignments I thought I would give it a
go.

Site is there but doesn't load on my Android tablet.

The link is http://www.wolfbane.net/cgi-bin/tvd.exe? from a Google
search.

Not loading in Chrome/Windows8.1 either.

Not working for me, on Windows 7 and Firefox. I also tried truncating the
URL to http://www.wolfbane.net

I wonder whether there is a DNS or hosting problem, because "nslookup
www.wolfbane.net" gives three IP addresses which all point to a names.co.uk
placeholder page.