Old June 13th 17, 08:41 PM posted to
Default Parliamentary mathematician needed

No they don't they are probably in the pub.
They have what is called a division.
In my view this need to be changed. There should be free annon votes just
like we have in the elections. Seems to me that a lot of those who don't
want to be pinned down are mysteriously missing when a contentious vote
takes place.

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
On 13/06/2017 08:45, Brian Gaff wrote:
Don't start it here as well. its a pointless exercise, there are just too
many variiables to actually come down to a true number. After all how
do you see all the benches filled when they need a vote?

They don't have to be on the benches to vote. They somehow just crawl out
of the woodwork.