Old May 21st 17, 01:37 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_2_]

Default CRTs

On Sun, 21 May 2017 10:12:01 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Is there any market for these any more? Have a couple of old colour tellies
of the analogue type both sort of work, and can be ok on vintage uhf output
computers like Atari and Specttrum, but appart form that...

Brian

\I'm being awkward. My brother wants to give me an older flat-screen
TV as he is moving house, for my kitchen.

At the moment, I have a CRT set fed by an HD box and I actually like
the 'period' feel so I'm going to decline his offer (or maybe keep it
in reserve).