Old May 21st 17, 11:37 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Norman Wells[_6_]

Default CRTs

On 21/05/2017 12:25, Roderick Stewart wrote:
On Sun, 21 May 2017 10:12:01 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Is there any market for these any more? Have a couple of old colour tellies
of the analogue type both sort of work, and can be ok on vintage uhf output
computers like Atari and Specttrum, but appart form that...

Brian

As it happens I have an old CRT computer monitor lying in my hallway,
so I recently watched a few similar items on Ebay to see if it was
worth the bother of trying to sell it. Even with starting prices of
99p, none of the ones I watched got any bids at all. I think that
probably answers your question.

Curiosity often gets the better of me in such situations, but this
time I don't think I can even be bothered to plug it in to see if it
still works. It'll be going to the recycling centre. Soon. One day.

And when it does, you'll see others of a similar ilk piled high.