Old April 20th 17, 09:42 AM posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Meeja strikes again?

That is so, but unfortunately nobody can afford to use them any more.

"John Hall" wrote in message
In message , Adrian Caspersz
writes
On 20/04/17 00:17, Graham. wrote:

I was looking at a railway enthusiast website the other day, each page
carried Gerry Barney famous British Rail double arrow logo but in
every case the upper arrow was pointing left and the lower one
pointing right. I tried hard to find an ironic motive for the
reversal, but if there was one it eluded me.

It's a campaign logo.

http://www.bringbackbritishrail.org/

How short people's memories are! Apart from the poor unfortunates in the
Southern area of operations, the train service is far superior to what it
was in BR days. Nowadays most scheduled trains actually run, and in my
experience most of them run on time.
--
John Hall
"One can certainly imagine the myriad of uses