Old April 20th 17, 09:31 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bob Latham

Default Doctor Who is moonlighting on LBC radio

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on April 27, 2017.

In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:33:03 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
BTW, last night's Doctor Who wasn't up to much. All CGI and no story.

So... Not just me then?

Mind you, even when there is a plot of some sort, there's not an awful
lot of difference between these two extremes anyway.

I think Dr. Who is primarily aimed at children but does try to work on two
levels to keep adults on board. Most often the stories are ridiculous
especially the christmas specials with crashing Titanic and flying sharks
etc. However, just occasionally they produce a gem. Last season IMHO the gem
was "Listen". I thought it a clever circular story and nicely scary for a
mixed audience.

Bob.

--
Bob Latham